dimanche 20 décembre 2009

Wednesday Stamper-blue&white


here is my entry for this week's challenge on Wednesday Stamper.

voici ma réa pour le challenge de cette semaine sur Wednesday Stamper.

Stamp by Katzelkraft

6 commentaires:

Willy a dit…

Very beautiful and funny card.

~*~Patty Szymkowicz a dit…

Wonderful and powerful journal page!

After a huge snow storm here in Virginia, we feel like like no where to escape ;)

Have a lovely Christmas!

Lena a dit…

Sooo lovely! You always do a great job finding harmony in your work! I admire you that. Simply beautiful!
Merry christmas to you and your family. Hope to see you soon again!

*jean* a dit…

beautiful page!!

Anonyme a dit…

Gorgeous page. Merry Christmas to you and yours

Adeline C. a dit…

Hello from New Jersey!

Thanks for your comment on my blog!
I'm so happy about this new adventure!
I'm going to visit your blog and have a look to your creations.

Bizzz !