jeudi 23 juillet 2015

Green


 When I read Valerie Ouellet tutorial on the Faber Castell blog I wanted to try her technique with watercolor pencils and stencils. I used Art Grip 104, 163,166, 162 and gelatos to create my background. It is a new page to be included in my garden journal. There is only one page missing and the cover has not been made yet. My file is quite thick now with all my experience in the garden over the last 2 years. I have been keeping a vegetable garden for about 12-14 years now but I wanted to keep a record now and a trace of my lucky or unlucky experience in the garden. I love experimenting and try to grow exotic plant, which is now possible as we built last year a small greenhouse... It is also my contribution to Mou's green challenge on the Faber castell blog HERE.


A sneak in the greenhouse with peppers grown from seeds....

4 commentaires:

Ruby Craft a dit…

I really liked Valerie's tutorial too. I think you did a wonderful job of using the techniques in a very creative and beautiful page.

Unknown a dit…

Love your project - the colors are soooo lovely. And WOW - your peppers look YUMMY!!! j.

Sharon Fritchman a dit…

Your peppers look amazing! YUM! And I love your beautiful and creative card. What a great way to use Valerie's tutorial!!!!

Ruby Craft a dit…

Congrats for winning Mou's Challenge!